Monday, March 2, 2009

Almost a Looser


I'm going to give up, I'm almost there. I know that there's a big chance that "THEY" don't like me, 'di naman ako humahangad na pumapel sa buhay nila.'

What I am trying to ask is just a simple smile from their frowning face.
Since they could never show me some, all I can do is to slap into their faces what they are trying to ask from me 'kahit hindi ko naman alam kung paano' I may do wrong, there may be pain that I could not bare but it is all I wanted to do. I may cause pain to someone but sacrificing is a big factor in showing something REAL.

Robot, luxury car, diamonds, expensive stuffs can be bought in exchange of euro.
chocolates, candies, key chain, cheap stuffs are common,
everyone can afford to buy.
And
if you were to be ask what would you want to have?
There's nothing else we would want but of course those shimmering in the eye, the costly one.
Right?

What if you have the power to give it all, yet you can never happen to expect in return. There is just something in your HEART that is pulling you to do so. Why won't you try to consult an ANTI-OBSESSIVE man? hahahaha.... (I am just making things complicated) maybe that's the reason why obsessed people are standing still and busy digging up with some blah blah.. They are lazy enough to consult an ANTI-OBSESSIVE man. hehe. According to my friends if you do not have intentions at the back of your mind you would not spend time finding another ways with that blah blah.. dibah? the lesson we might learn.
.
.
.
is nothing! hahaha

_
Mabuhay ang mga insecure! isali na rin ang mga Obsess!
_


No comments:

Post a Comment