Monday, March 9, 2009

The person that will never be replaced

Two years have passed my longing for that person is never changing.

My world before was heaven, I didn't ask for something more,
I was very contented and satisfied for everything I have in my life.
Though I seemed to be silly and hard headed before I know that I love the people that surrounds me and I appreciate all the things that is being done for me.

My favorite part in the house is bedroom,
"dun ko kasi nayayakap ang mala-bulaklak kong mga unan"
My favorite thing to do at home is sleeping,
"magkatabi kasi kami matulog"
My favorite snack is bread,
"magkasalo kasi kaming kumain"

There's a lot of things that was lost when my mom died.
I miss everything that she used to do....
Those sweet voice which I would always love to hear calling "Palangging" and
when I'm beaten up?

hindi siya magdadalawang isip na sumugod
kung sino man ang walang hiyang umaapi sa akin kaya din ata ako matapang kasi my mommy ako eh.
.
.
.
d-a-t-e-h!





I look a lot like her and maybe it's one of the reasons why my dad loves me more than my siblings. haha.. With my mom, I felt being loved and secure that no harm could even attempt to come near to us. Even though my mom seemed to be that cruel, I had never tried punished by her and heard ungodly words from her mouth. I miss chatting with her but now that she's gone all I can do is to talk to her through praying.
I may not hear advice from her, I may take no more response but I know within myself that she will be my guide all through out the way of my life.
She is always be in my prayer and she will never be forgotten and be replaced even if I am going to have a step mom soon.
I kept on praying that when the time comes that we are going to be together again, we would still continue our life in a real heaven.

1 comment: