Thursday, March 12, 2009

" From A Catterpillar to a Butterfly "


Change, as what most of the people now, is the only thing that is constant in this world. Almost everyone and everything changes. A change of physical appearance, a change in attitude, a change in perception and opinion, those are only some of the things that change could do.


I also experienced to change. Change to the fact that it nearly reformed who am I.


When I was in high school, I thought that i was just another normal typical girl with just my wits and my beauty as my tools for survival. But it seems that there is something missing. Yes, indeed, I lack something that some of the people i know have. They have their independence and their own perception in life. My perceptions are often just copied from other people or something that I just heard from my friends. But when I reached college and met with some people who has a much greater experience than i do, I said to myself that I am a human that capable of changing myself.


And the metamorphosis started. I became a much more greater person than before. I found an inspiration of change. An inspiration that forced me to change. And I am eternally thankful to that certain person. Ü..

No comments:

Post a Comment