Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Superhero

Superheroes are mostly defined as a character that needs actual superhuman powers.
For all they know, they are human with a costume that symbolizes their abilities.
They can transform into another being to rescue those who are in need.


I was formerly betrayed and wandered in wrong different way, I thought everything will never be okay and all of my hopes are fading away. I don't believe of what people say that pains, frustrations will vanish in just a matter of time. I keep thinking of my deeds and ponder my decisions.
(what did I do wrong to deserve all of these)
-
ang lagi kong tanong sa sarili ko.

I was been seeking for somebody to value me as a special one, suddenly there came a man without a mask nor a shield and weapons that fights for any battle, but immediately come up to rescue me with his bare mighty arms. (hindi nga lang siya ganon ka macho, pero nailigtas niya naman ako! oh, diba?)

All the things that made me weak before are the things now which I am looking for.

(para my napag-tatawan ako) hahaha.


My hero is not an ordinary one,

-he can defeat even batman.
My hero was born for me,
-he makes me feel that I am worthy.




I am grateful for his master for choosing him as my savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment