Thursday, March 12, 2009

"A Fairy and Her Fairytale"



Do you believe in fairytales? Do you believe in fairies? Do you believe in magic and wishes being granted? If you ask me, I do.

Way back before, my mother often tells me fairytale. Snow White and the seven dwarfs, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Peter Pan, Beauty and the Beast, you name it. She often starts with this phrase, "Once upon a time on a very far away land, a land very far away from us.." Then my mother would narrate the story from the beginning to the end. I remembered also that there were times wherein i would fall asleep while my mother would tell me a fairytale and the fairytale would continues in my dreams wherein I would be the main character of the story. But often times, i would become more likely to become the fairy, much more than being the main character leading lady of the story.

I pictured out fairies to be like beautiful, fashionable, sexy and has a radiating aura that could make others spirit to be uplifted and be joyful. They have a magic wand and a magic dust which is their tools in performing their magic tricks and fulfilling wishes. They have a very cute smile and a cute face that cold easily make anyone fall in love. But i asked myself, why doesn't the fairy has her own fairytale? It is supposed to be a "FAIRY"-tale, not only being the sidekick of the main character. WHy doesn't the fairy has her own lovestory within a fairytale? Why wouldn't she just use her magic so that he could get the Prince Charming of the main female character of the story?

Maybe because not all people will get their own fairytale.

I may have failed in some of my relationship. But still, I am not loosing hope. Just like fairytales, my lovestory will always have a happy ending. And maybe, just maybe, for the first time, i could say that even a fairy like would also have a fairytale of her own. Ü..

No comments:

Post a Comment