Monday, February 23, 2009

Stranger

My name is being here without knowing something to put on.

Hmm... Let me just say something about how my mind is working today.
"blahhhh..." I've got nothing in mind.

I don't know why I could never focus to a task given.

If there is an instruction from a teacher, instructor or even from a friend, I can't immediately figure it out,
my reactions are so far away with their topic and sometimes out-of-place.
hindi naman ako ganon ka bobo. pero bat ganon? hahaha.
It may be funny and I even laugh at myself because of being slow. I don't have an idea how to make myself better and how to escape from feeling this weird thing. Maybe through this,
gagaan ang loob ko. masarap pala kapag nailalabas ang tinatago.* LOL

I admit that I am pessimistic, maybe because of my past which I have incountered terribly.
terrible? (nakaka-loka kasi) madami-dami na rin akong napagdaanan.
With my 19 years of service dito sa mundo, I don't think I have contributed something good and it makes me feel bad. I don't accept critisms before until I've learned how to become open to other's opinion. It made me a better person somehow, pero sa sobrang pakikinig ko nga lang dun, naubusan na rin ako ng powers. It leads me to have a poor confidence.(kakalungkot)

-kaya kayo.. be aware ha? tirahan nyo konti sarili nyo, pagkatiwalaan nyo mga kakayahan niyo!

I know that I am not strong enough in handling my own self, bunso kasi but if not because of my present friendssssss I won't be standing still. I am very much thankful for having them. Thank you ah? you know who you are.

For those who have concerns or criticisms, huwag na kayong kumontra! baguhan lang ako dito!


3 comments:

  1. yes, you think you're no good but you're humble enough to admit you're weaknesses.. so why not make moves for improvement? it's not yet the end.. by the way, just to remind you--we love you for whoever you are.. muaaah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pssssttt... nOse bLeed..
    heheh...you're such a nice person....
    you're brave enough to tell you're weakness..
    just be happy....
    i'm oweiz here for you and angel...
    whatever happens...
    i love you zzzzlingggaAaAN...
    mwuahhhh...
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha
    katry bya pud ko anang mahutdan ug tiwala sa sarili..
    tsk.tsk.tsk
    ok rana..mubalik rna puhon..
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete